Tuesday, November 22, 2005

And sometimes, Love hurts.

1 Corinthians 13: 4-8
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight
in evil but rejoiced with the truth. It always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."

And the verses go on. Chapter 13 verse 10 says,
"but when perfection comes,the imperfect disappears."

I wasn't sure where to leave this. But I'm taking this time,
to seek God in what He wants and where we're
to go from here. It's been long and hard. But do take care too alright.
Don't worry about me, I'll be fine.
God's watching me. He won't leave you too.
This isn't the end of the holidays so go out there and enjoy yourself.
Let's leave all that to God now that everything has been laid on the table.
Thank you, once again. For simply being honest with me, I appreciate it.

Well, to begin with, I'm wondering why God made this happen.
Why this time, why to us and simply, why.
I don't know how you're feeling, but it's going to be alright.
I know it. You know it too? Thanks for giving me today,
to absorb all that we've talked about.
My heart's settling in so, we'll get back to talking about it soon.
We've had the good, fun times.
But we've been here many times too, haven't we.

It's in despair, that I find faith.

God is an awesome God. The one who gives me a new meaning everyday.
When I wake up in the morning,
I think back on the night before and I smile.
Because I know, that all that, is now history.
And I've a brand new day to look forward to.
It's not that bad an issue, take heart in that.
You've done what you should and could, don't turn back anymore.
We've got to learn how to let things go,
I'm learning how and it's just time to
stop digging into my past and even now.
The hurt, is temporal, remember?
Whatever you're feeling, will eventually fade away and maybe, change.

We learn, from our own life and how others lead their life.
I've learnt from you, and many others too. So keep that going alright!
It's almost time, to pick up and move on.

A new chapter of my life has begun.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This, is for Nicholas Yeo Ming Wei. My flat flat, my big brother :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home